[Nfbf-l] e-mail

Jerry Heichelbeck karkrasy38 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:36:12 UTC 2017

Good morning Kathy Davis,
No, I'm sorry I did not see the e-mail you sent to Derek Roberts but
am very glad you did because when one hears from someone who has
experienced a situation, it sure helps and gives a better idea when
making a decision about anything. You can give him a very good idea of
what to expect and I'm glad you gave him Pam's phone number as I could
not remember it. Now it's up to him to follow up. I wish him the best
of luck in his endeavors.

By the way Kathy, I'm sorry Ruth and I missed you at convention , but
there were many Floridians there. Write when you have time, Jerry
Heichelbeck