[Nfbf-l] Blind to Demonstrate in Opposition of Bus Cuts

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 23:45:07 UTC 2017

Greetings President Hernandez in the Miami Dade chapter,
We thank you for your support through our difficult situation. This educational demonstration is possible with the support of our brothers and sisters like you, and your chapter. We definitely will know that you were with us well we march in spirit. Once again, thank you for all your support

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President