[Nfbf-l] NFBF State Board 2017

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 21:25:31 UTC 2017

Congratulations to all of the members of the 2017 NFBF Board of Directors. Together we can help blind people with love, hope, and determination to live the life they want to live. Thank you all for the many hours of hard work that you will do for our affiliate. May God bless each of you and keep you in his loving care.
Marilyn Baldwin

Sent from my iPad