[Nfbf-l] Update from Iowa

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 7 01:44:10 UTC 2017

Hi Carlos,
I know your Federation Family here in Florida are pleased to hear from you.
It is good to know that things are going well for you and Alicia. How is
Zina adjusting to her new home? Usually our Seeing Eye Dogs are very
adaptable. Do stay in touch and call me regularly to provide details on the
things you are doing in your job training. All of this is very interesting
to me. Tom and I miss you though!

Love,

Kathy and Tom