[Nfbf-l] Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Newsletter

Sylvia slyfox at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:53:13 UTC 2017

Kathy,
I'm so glad that you like the idea of a state affiliate newsletter.  We are sending one out bi-monthly via the list serve.  If you are not receiving it please contact me so I can help you figure out how to get it.
I am also hoping that Camille will join me and making it even better.  I agree that she is doing a great job with her chapter's newsletter.  We would also appreciate any contributions from your chapter and all of the chapters to make it a fully inclusive newsletter.

--
Sylvia Young
NFBF Secretary
slyfox at embarqmail.com
850-322-5937

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.