[Nfbf-l] Webinar on June 20th at 6:30 PM Eastern For those that are interested in learning more on travel

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:56:02 UTC 2017

Good morning:

I am holding a webinar on June 20th, 2017 at 6:30 PM Eastern Time. I will be hosting it with one of my Business Supplier Partners, Trafalgar<https://www.trafalgar.com/usa> Tours. If you are interested, please email me at reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com> you will be sent a link to register for the event, and when you register you will also get another email from Go To Webinar with a link to the event and also a call in Number.

We are doing a trip to Spain June 2-10, 2018 and we are now taking deposits which will be due no later than September 30, 2017; for more information on this trip, or just come and learn about traveling to Spain. This is a Trip for a Cause for the National Kidney Foundation of Florida, $50 per person will be donated at the end of the trip from Echevarria Travel to the organization. Thank you.

Here<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/spain.html> is the link to the trip. We service everyone throughout the United States so anyone 21 years and older can travel with the groups that we offer.

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
407-910-6469 home number