[Nfbf-l] My uniform. I know you only see a dog when you see me in the street,

Tinetta Cooper tanetjec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 08:00:12 UTC 2017

I love this! I'm going to share this definitely inspiring poem with people
who don't uunderstand the job of a guide dog. Thanks so much Alan!

Tinetta Valkema Cooper

“If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater
understanding of it.” -
 Criss Jami, Salomé: In Every Inch In Every Mile