[Nfbf-l] Important deadlines

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon May 1 02:37:41 UTC 2017

Greetings Fellow Federationist,

With less than 2 hours before we enter into May, I would like to
remind all of you that room reservations must be made by May 5th to be
eligible for our room rate. Please call the hotel at 407-425-4455, and
use code NFBF in order to receive our special rate of $99 per night
plus tax. So, don’t wait and reserve your room today.

 Also, another important reminder, don’t forget about pre-registration
and banquet.  The deadline for this is May 8th, and the cost of each
will go up at the door. To call and save some money call,
813-837-1100.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

I look forward in seeing all of you there, so don’t wait call and book
your room sooner than later.

--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Vice President
Florida Association of Blind Students
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.