[Nfbf-l] PAC Plan

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon May 1 17:37:28 UTC 2017

Greetings Florida Federationists,

Once again I am thrilled to represent our National Office's PAC plan
(preauthorized  contribution). During our state convention you will have the
opportunity to join other members of our state affiliate in supporting our
National Federation of the Blind by joining the PAC plan or increasing your
monthly contribution. If you have not already signed up, you only need to
contribute $5 per month.

I will be available during the convention to accept your PAC pledge. Please
bring a voided check or a debit/credit card number to be put on the form
which I will submit to our National office after our state convention.  If
you have any questions beforehand, please do not hesitate to write or call
me. My email address is merrys at verizon.net or call at 813 625 1850.

Wishing you all   a great week!

Sincerely,

Merry c. Schoch