[Nfbf-l] 2017 Sponsership for the upcoming national convention- Share with those you know

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Fri May 5 15:06:38 UTC 2017

Greetings My Federation Family,

I hope all of you are well, and I look forward in seeing all of you at
our state convention. I am pleased to announce that the National
Federation of the Blind of Florida will be awarding 10 members with
$300 to attend the national convention. Please see all the rules and
regulations listed below. Also, I have attached the application for
your convenience. Wish all applicants the best of luck.

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF FLORIDA announces
NFBF NOW ACCEPTING National sponsorship APPLICATIONS

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida (NFBF) is now
accepting National sponsorship applications for 2017. This award is
intended for active members of the national Federation of the Blind of
Florida, who have never attended a National convention, or those who
need financial assistance. Recipients will receive their awards prior
to the 2017 National Federation of the Blind Convention scheduled from
July 10th through July 15th at the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel in
Orlando, Florida.
***If for any reason the Recipient is unable to attend after receiving
funds, the Recipient must return the full amount of funds to the state
affiliate.

Qualified applicants should complete the NFBF sponsorship Application
Form in Microsoft Word format and return to:

Paul Martinez
sponsorship Chair
Nfb.fl.scholarship at gmail.com
Cell Phone:  (813) 390-5720

NOTE:  Please ask that your letter of recommendation also be sent by
email to Mr. Martinez.

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida will be awarding ten
sponsorships in the amount of $300 each at the National convention. In
addition, all sponsorships applicants must register for the National
convention, attend two nights, and complete all components of the
sponsorship form. The Completed applications are due to Paul Martinez
no later than June 10, 2017. We wish all applicants the best of luck,
and encourage all to apply.

Be well,--
Paul M. Martinez,
First  Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Florida  Board of Directors
President,
 Florida State Wide Chapter of the national Federation of the Blind of Florida
President,Florida Association of Blind Students

E-mail: Paul09ms at gmail.com
Phone number:
 813-390-5720
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.