[Nfbf-l] NFBF Events Committee Meeting is tonight!

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Tue May 9 11:47:42 UTC 2017

Greetings Federationists,

Our next NFBF Events Committee meeting will be held Wednesday, May 10, at
8:00 PM. This is an important meeting. Come and find out the latest things
regarding our upcoming state convention.

The telephone  number for the call will be 712- 775-7031

The Code is 488500#

We would like to have at least one representative from each chapter on this
important call. I am hoping to have reports from each of our subcommittees.

Please bring your ideas, suggestions, and energy.

Looking forward to meeting with you all tomorrow night.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL 33629

813 837-1100