[Nfbf-l] Looking forward to attending state convention

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu May 11 15:24:39 UTC 2017

We have the meet and greet Friday night, hospitality open Saturday and Sunday afternoon, lunches to connect, and many ways to mingle and get to know others. The lobby is good, too.

Look forward to seeing you and rest of Federation family. We will experience love, energy, and hope together.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema by iPhone