[Nfbf-l] Are you interested in employment

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Fri May 12 15:24:41 UTC 2017

Are you interested in the BEP or employment? Join us Sunday @9:50am to hear William Findley, Bureau Chief, Business Enterprise Program, Florida Department of Education. Join us for The Employment Connection by the NFBF Committee to Empower Underserved Populations
Summerlin Room
Facilitator: Marilyn Baldwin, Chair, NFBF Committee to Empower Underserved Populations, with a Panel:​Judith Hamilton, Donor Scheduling Representative, Life south Community Blood Centers; Jorge Hernandez, Computer technology Instructor, Miami Lighthouse for the Blind; Derrick Van Linton, Senior Account Executive, Colonial Life Insurance Company; Sharon McDonald, Employment Services Supervisor, Lighthouse of Central Florida from 3:00pm-4:50pm Sunday.

We invited Mr. Finley knowing our members are interested and are glad he is coming. Appreciate some of our employed federationists, other panelists, and Marilyn Baldwin, empowerment committee chair, and members for organizing this.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema, President NFBF by iPhone