[Nfbf-l] Yellow Cab Partners with National Association of Guide Dog Users to Raise Awareness

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed May 17 11:43:16 UTC 2017

Yes! If you, [personally, know of a business that would like to have a decal
you may order and give to them. Also, during our National convention there
will be a seminar addressing the rights and responsibillities of businesses.
You may want to contact Marion and he will be able to provide more detailed
information on this seminar.

Wishing you a great day,
Merry