[Nfbf-l] submitting my name as a candidate for the position of Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida.

Jeanette jtorres3263 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 20:09:40 UTC 2017

How can we meet?
Jeanette Torres

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bill Outman via
Nfbf-l
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:18 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bill Outman <woutman at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] submitting my name as a candidate for the position of
Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida.

Hello, Jeanette.

I'm pleased that we have several well spoken candidates to consider this
year for the state board.

I hear your passion and drive to raise expectations for the blind.  Let's
remember that for some of us, barriers exist that are beyond vision loss and
this complicates matters sometimes.

Several of your interests intrigue me, including focus on technology.  My
skills are fairly good in this area but I could always use more hands to
help me learn more in this and other areas.  Sometimes with me it is a
matter of that I have lost confidence in some task.

I hope we can meet and learn more about each other and how we might be able
to work together, regardless of how the election might turn out.

Bill Outman