[Nfbf-l] Seniors @ state

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed May 24 04:23:40 UTC 2017

Join us Sunday from 1:00 pm to 2:50 PM Senior Concerns Committee
Summerlin Room
Facilitator: Gloria hicks, Treasurer, NFB of Florida
F-I-T: Anne Maley, Physical Therapist and Nancy Gavaghan, Recreation Therapist, instructors, will present exercises and a talk on balance.  Debbie Martin, Librarian, will talk about Talking Books and ways to receive and read them. Christina Estillaga, from En-Vision America, will demonstrate her company’s products. If there is time, we will have our audience share experiences that will be helpful to other seniors

Sincerely, Denise Valkema by iPhone