[Nfbf-l] FLAGDU dues

Tom Bellone tom.bellone01 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 11:38:17 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone. I will be available to collect dues immediately after the morning session on Saturday May 27. We'll set up camp in the Anderson/Delaney ballroom.
Feel free to pay your dues to any board member as you see them on Friday or Saturday. Board members are Sherrill O'Brien, Merry Schoch, Sherri Brun, Kathy Davis, Tracie Inman, and Barbara Gaw.
Dues are $5 and include membership in NAGDU as well.
If you are really feeling lucky, you may also purchase 50 / 50 raffle tickets for the drawing to be held at the banquet on Sunday.
Hope to see you all at the F L A G D U meeting Saturday at 3 pm.
Have a great day!
Tom Bellone
Treasurer
Sent from my iPhone