[Nfbf-l] NFBF State Board 2017

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 31 01:32:03 UTC 2017

Dear Denise,
I want to commend you on the excellent job you did in running the recent
2017 state convention. You are truly a leader with a brain and a heart!
Congratulations my friend!
I believe we have a wonderful group of leaders heading up our state board. I
know everyone worked really hard to make our convention the success it was.
Camille, you will be a wonderful  addition to the board. We need more
representation from your side of the state and it is obvious that you
welcome the challenge!

 With warm regards,

Kathy Davis