[Nfbf-l] Customer Service Rep. job posting

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 15:22:15 UTC 2017

Here is the info.
 LC Industries, a multi-site manufacturing, distribution, retail and E-Commerce company is seeking an Order Picker / Processor to join our team.
DESCRIPTION:  The processors will give the order picker orders to pull based on scheduled ship dates.  The order picker will fill orders, using the RF gun and motorized equipment, from locations within the warehouse.  Retrieve specified inventory, verifies quantities and that the product correctly matches item number and description given.  Stacks and secures material on pallets; moving materials to staging area on the shipping dock or otherwise indicated.  Verify all steps in the picking process are complete, box, label and stage finished orders in designated area for inspection, prior to the shipping process.  Maintain filing of completed orders and required paperwork is neat, areas are clean, safe work station: completed scheduled cycle counts; rotation of inventory according to FIFO rules.  Follow all safety guidelines, maintain quality standards and effectively communicate with co-workers and management
QUALIFICATIONS:  Minimum of two years work experience in a warehouse environment. Must be experienced in computer systems to include RF Scan Gun, order processing programs and shipping programs.   HS Graduate or the equivalent.   Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and members of management
Apply online at: www.lc-ind.com
NO Phone Calls Please
LC Industries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema by iPhone