[Nfbf-l] NFB 411 interest topic call on meet the blind month

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 21:12:24 UTC 2017

Greetings Federation family,
We hope that you all are preparing for the weather that is coming soon. If the weather permits we will be holding our NFB 411 interest topic call on Sunday, September 10 at 8 PM. We will have different guest speakers from other states to share valuable information. The conference information can be found below.

Conference number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

We are stronger together, when we work together!

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417