[Nfbf-l] Cheryl Echevarria live today on Facebook about travel updates with Irma that will affect everyone. Not just Florida and the Caribbean

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 10:31:41 UTC 2017

Good Morning everyone.

Please forward this to anyone that might have an interest on this topic. Which affects everyone and not those that live in the Caribbean or even Houston. This topic effects everyone.

As many of your know I own and operate my own travel agency, which means I have all the latest information on travel, and cut a lot of the myths and rumors of travel, what the suppliers are doing, hotels, airports, etc. Whether you never travel to those who have family traveling.

If you are interested in participating. I will be live on my Facebook Business Page which is www.Facebook.com/Echevarriatravels<http://www.Facebook.com/Echevarriatravels>
at 3 pm today hopefully, we live here in Central Florida, and trying to get money, gas, and water for us. So if you go and like my page you will get updates of us going live.

If you have never participated in a live Facebook Chat before. I will be streaming via camera live on Facebook, I can read your comments that can be posted in the comment box on Facebook and will answer all your questions you have. I will be online, as long as, we have people talking or in this case chatting with me.

If you haven't been on Facebook in a while, it is a lot more accessible.

Again, if you are registered on Facebook, go to the link I have posted, like our page, and when I am live just start by typing hello I am here, I will know who you are, it tells me your name, and if you have a question, then please post it. It will be on travel during weather related issues.

Thank you.

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
407-910-6469 home number