[Nfbf-l] We did it! 600 FB likes, and still counting!🎊🎉✌🏻

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:41:16 UTC 2017

Greetings Federationist,

The communications committee is proud to announce that we have reached 600 Facebook likes. We think each and everyone of you for spreading the word of our wonderful organization. If you have not liked our Facebook page the link is below for your convenience.

https://m.facebook.com/nfbflorida/

In addition, our Twitter account is slowly growing and has 78 followers. You can follow us by searching

@NfbFlorida

Keep up the amazing work, and let's go build the Federation!

We are stronger together, when we work together!

Your friend,

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417