[Nfbf-l] Important convention deadlines

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:13:51 UTC 2018

Greetings Federationist,

The excitement of general session, various workshops, social
activities, music, friends, and so much more is around the corner with
state convention. So, please don’t forget some important deadlines.
Please see all of them below, and please let me know if you have any
questions.

•	May 3rd is the deadline to book your room for state convention with
our special room rate. You can do this by calling  813-877-6688
•	May 8th is the deadline to pre-register for convention and banquet.
Remember the price will go up $5 each at the door and banquet tickets
are limited. You can do this by calling 813-837-1100.
•	May 10th is the deadline to announce your chapter or division
auction basket details, so it can be posted on the web.
The agenda will be out for review by May 1st, and we encourage you to
check your email for more updates.

Warmly,

--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.