[Nfbf-l] Transportation

Alicia Kilby aliciakilby at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:56:45 UTC 2018

Greetings Federationists,
Here is the list  for transportation.
Yours Truly,
Alicia Kilby

*Information on transportation:2018 State Convention*

*-Greyhound:*

 Hotel is approximately 4.7 miles away
 Please keep in mind that these prices depend on the time of the day and
traffic        conditions.

Greyhound bus station Tampa

610 E Polk Street Tampa FL 33602

*-Uber*:

UberX $9-$10
UberXL $12-$16
UberSELECT $15-$20

-*Lyft*:

Lyft $8-10

*-Megabus*:

Hotel is approximately 4.3 miles away

Please keep in mind that these rates depend on the time of the day and
traffic conditions.

-*Marion transit center*:

1211 North Marion Street
Tampa FL 33602

*-Uber*

UberX $9-$10
UberXL $$11-$14
UberSELECT $14-$18

*-Lyft*

Lyft $8-$10

*-Red coach*:

Hotel is approximately 4.3 miles away

Please keep in mind that these rates depend on the time of the day and
traffic conditions.

Red coach downtown

Marion transit center

1211 North Marion Street
Tampa FL 33602

Uber

UberX $9-$10
UberXL $$11-$14
UberSELECT $14-$18

Lyft $8-$10

*Amtrak:*

Phone:   (800)872-7245

Please keep in mind that if you are currently a member of a paratransit
service in your city you are able to transfer your service for a guest pass
with *Hart Plus transit services in Tampa; phone number: (813)254-4278*

Also, members who transfer their paratransit services and ride with yellow
cab with distance of 7.8 miles is $4,anything over includes normal
fees.PHONE: (813)253-0121

*If I have left anything out,please let me know and I will get the
information needed.

**The address to the hotel is:

Hilton Airport Westshore
 2225 North Lois Avenue