[Nfbf-l] 2018 national Sponsorship

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:32:15 UTC 2018

Greetings Federationist,

Please see the below email regarding our national sponsorship. For
convenience, attached is the application, or it can be found on
nfbflorida.org

Good luck to those who apply, and if you have questions please contact me.

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF FLORIDA announces
NFBF NOW ACCEPTING NATIONAL SPONSORSHIP APPLICATIONS

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida (NFBF) is now
accepting National sponsorship applications for 2018. This award is
intended for active members of the national Federation of the Blind of
Florida, who have never attended a National convention, or those who
need financial assistance. Recipients will receive their awards prior
to the 2018 National Federation of the Blind Convention scheduled from
July 3RD through July 8th at the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel in Orlando,
Florida.
***If for any reason the recipient is unable to attend after receiving
funds, the recipient must return the full amount of funds to the state
affiliate.

Qualified applicants should complete the NFBF Sponsorship Application
Form in Microsoft Word format and return to:

Paul Martinez
Sponsorship Chair
Nfb.fl.scholarship at gmail.com
Cell Phone:  (813) 390-5720

NOTE:  Please ask that your letter of recommendation also be sent by
email to Mr. Martinez.
The National Federation of the Blind of Florida will be awarding seven
(7) sponsorships in the amount of $300 each at the National
convention. In addition, all sponsorship applicants must register for
the National convention, attend two nights, and complete all
components of the sponsorship form. The completed applications are due
to Paul Martinez no later than May 10, 2018. We wish all applicants
the best of luck, and encourage all to apply.

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez