[Nfbf-l] Blind Parents Next Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 00:15:07 UTC 2018

Good Evening!!!

I hope this finds you all well. In addition, hope that the remainder of your summer has been a joy is one. This is a friendly reminder that our next blind parents meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 8:30 PM. This will be a conference call.

During this call, we will finalize our goals and mission for our committee. In addition, we will recap national convention, so those of you who were able to attend, please join us and share your experiences. For those of you who were not able to join us, please join the call and you can learn about the experiences that our fellow members may have learned or gained national convention.

The call in information is as follows:
Phone number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

I look forward to speaking to you all went Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 8:30 PM. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Have an awesome week!!!

Thank you
Nicole
Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach Chapter