[Nfbf-l] Book Club Discussion Group

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Aug 17 20:00:27 UTC 2018

 Greetings Federationists:
I hope this message finds you all well! The Book Club Discussion Group will meet on Thursday, August 23, at 8 p.m.
This month we are discussing "An Element of Justice", a speech given by Dr. Marc Mauer. The speech is attached to this email. View or listen to the speech by visiting nfb.org/banquet-speeches. The call in information is below:
Call-in number: 712 775 7031
Access Code: 938047311#
Come and join the lively discussion!
Camille

Sincerely, Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net
Phone: 321 372 4899