[Nfbf-l] FW: Blind and Beyond Radio Show Highlights for Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:34:44 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am going to be the guest host on the Blind and Beyond radio show this Sunday.  Hoping to hear lots from NFB members.  I have pasted the listening instructions below my message, but be sure to read the message below that explains highlights.  Hope to hear from you then.  Thank you.

Sherri

Showtime: Every Sunday evening from 7pm to 9pm Eastern Time!

Stream show live at wokbradio.com <http://wokbradio.com> , Tune-in Radio or just click on Listen Live on our home page at www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org <http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>