[Nfbf-l] December presidential release

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 22:22:59 UTC 2018

Thanks Bill for listening and sharing.

Here is summary and link:
Items Covered
Holiday greetings
Thank you to the record number of blind voters who completed NFB's Blind Voter Survey
Op-ed in The Hill about 14c (American Nightmare: How Workers with Disabilities Are Denied Economic Prosperity)
Deadline for Washington Seminar rooms December 28
NFB-NEWSLINE® now available on the Amazon Echo
Federation Family notes
Customary endings
A special song from a blind choir from Guatemala
Related Resources
NFB-NEWSLINE skill for Amazon Echo
Washington Seminar information
American Nightmare: How Workers with Disabilities Are Denied Economic Prosperity
NFB Pre-authorized Contribution Plan
Dream Makers Circle
Listen to the December 2018 Release
 2018_12_english.mp3

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida