[Nfbf-l] Blind Parents Connect for Florida

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 19:26:34 UTC 2018

Happy Holidays to All!!!!!

I hope that you are enjoying this holiday season.  It is truly a time to enjoy good food and fellowship with family and friends...

This is just a reminder to all that the Blind Parents Connect group will not meet this month.  We realize that it is an extremely busy time for our Blind Parents and know that you are attending various school and holiday programs for your beautiful bundles of joy.

Therefore, we will resume our meetings in 2019.  Our next meeting will take place on Tuesday January 8, 2019 at 9:00pm.  The call in information is:

Phone number: 712-775-7031
Access Code: 938047311

In the new year, we would like to have specified topic discussions with a panel during each meeting.  Therefore, if you have a specific topic you would like us to discuss during one of our monthly meetings or would like to be on a panel in regards to a specific topic, please contact me off of this thread.  My contact information is listed below.

Also, if you know of any Blind Parents in your chapters, communities or divisions, please share our group information with them.  We know that there are many Blind Parents in the great state of Florida and we would love to be a friend, resource or place where they can just ask questions or vent in regards to topics that face us as Blind Parents.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I wish you and your family all the best this holiday season!!!

Thank you.
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach