[Nfbf-l] December 25th, Holiday Calendar Raffle Results

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Dec 26 13:40:33 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day. Happy Boxing Day to each and all!
Cathy, I have an idea, why don’t you and Tom just divide up the rest of the winnings through the 31st, and let’s get this thing over with, LOL!
Congratulations to all the winners, especially Kathy and Tom.

Russ Davis,
Ph. (904) 993  8433