[Nfbf-l] December 31st Final holiday Calendar Raffle Results

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 23:44:15 UTC 2018

Good Evening Federationist,

Today, December 31st, the last day of our fabulous fundraiser, our
lucky winner will receive $200, and the chapter that sold the winning
ticket will also receive $200!!!  Make sure you watch the video by
clinking the link below!!

Today’s lucky winner is…

Brenda Kilby, Tampa Bay

We ask that you please check out todays video by clicking on the below
link. Also, don’t forget to like, comment, and share all our Holiday
Calendar Raffle videos.

https://youtu.be/JxJVf0YOFcc

We thank everyone who participated in this amazing fundraiser. With
your support we all continue to “Live the Life you want”.

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez