[Nfbf-l] Blind Parents in Florida

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 05:04:42 UTC 2018

Hello

Yes, we are hoping to get this group started up and that it will be bigger and stronger than ever. If you know anyone who is interested, please do not hesitate to pass on my contact information to them. I am new to Florida, so getting to know everyone is important to me. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
Home Phone: 561-328-8191
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461

On Feb 5, 2018, at 10:18 PM, bwbddl--- via Nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

So happy to hear this is getting started back up!! So very needed!
Although I’m no longer in FL I’d be glad to pass along some of my contacts. I’m sure they’d be happy to work with you.

Sent from my iPhone