[Nfbf-l] Tomorrow Is The Big Day

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:19:34 UTC 2018

Dear Members,

I hope all of you are doing well. Tomorrow Ruth and Jerry Hechelbeck and I will be volunteering at Louis and the Braille Factory also known as the 2018 East Florida Braille Challenge. In the morning, I will be assisting at the registration table passing out hats to the children as they arrive. Later in the day Ruth, Jerry, and I along with some other individuals will be passing out lunch to the guests as they pass through the lunch line. I am so excited about this event. I will tell you all about it on Saturday.