[Nfbf-l] contact information districts 12 to 19 minus 18

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Feb 12 20:11:09 UTC 2018

Dear Florida Federationists,

Below are the districts Jeanette Torres and I visited.  There is contact
information for who we saw  it will be listed after "2018 saw: ".  If you
live in the below districts you may reach out to these individuals.  If
other teams want to put out  the names of who they saw and the email
addresses feel free.  I will be putting out to the list the "south" region
since that information has been sent to me.

Let's go Florida!  I will be available again around 7 pm and you may call me
at 813 625 1850 if you need my assistance or have any questions.

Thanks to all, Merry

12th District

Name: Bilirakis, Gus M.

Party: R

Office Room: 2112 RHOB (Rayburn Building)

Telephone: (202) 225-5755

Committee(s): Energy and Commerce, Veterans' Affairs

Scheduler: Jordan Fink

Email: Jordan.Fink at mail.house.gov

2018 saw:

Shayne G. Woods, Legislative Assistant

shayne.woods at mail.house.gov

13th District

Name: Crist, Charlie

Party: D

Office Room: 427 CHOB (Cannon Building)

Telephone: (202) 225-5961

Committee(s): Financial Services, Science, Space, and Technology

Scheduler: Jonathan Pekkala

Email: Jonathan.Pekkala at mail.house.gov

2018 saw:

Ryan McGuire, Legislative Aide

Ryan.McGuire at mail.house.gov

14th District

Name: Castor, Kathy

Party: D

Office Room: 2052 RHOB (Rayburn Building)

Telephone: (202) 225-3376

Committee(s): Energy and Commerce

Scheduler:

Email: FL14.schedulerequest at mail.house.gov

2018 saw:

Didier Barjon, Legislaltive Assistant

Didler.Barjon at mail.house.gov

15th District   (left voicemail message)

Name: Ross, Dennis

Party: R

Office Room: 436 CHOB (Cannon Building)

Telephone: (202) 225-1252

Committee(s): Financial Services, Oversight and Government Reform

Scheduler: Hailey Hart

Email: Hailey.Hart at mail.house.gov

2018 saw:  Hailey Hart, Legislative Analyst

16th District

Name: Buchanan, Vern

Party: R

Office Room: 2104 RHOB (Rayburn Building)

Telephone: (202) 225-5015

Committee(s): Ways and Means

Scheduler: Dylan Allen

Email: Dylan.Allen at mail.house.gov

2018:  drop off to:

Jordan Alyssa Heyman, Health Policy Advisor

email:  Jordan.Heyman at mail.house.gov

17th District

Name: Rooney, Thomas

Party: R

Office Room: 2160 RHOB (Rayburn Building)

Telephone: (202) 225-5792

Committee(s): Appropriations, Intelligence

Scheduler: Adriana Kania

Email: adriana.kania at mail.house.gov

2018 saw:  Caroline Buyak, Legislative Correspondent

Caroline.Buyak at mail.house.gov

19th District

Name: Rooney, Francis

Party: R

Office Room: 120 CHOB (Cannon Building)

Telephone: (202) 225-2536

Committee(s): Education and the Workforce, Foreign Affairs

Scheduler: Alana McRaney

Email: Alana.McRaney at mail.house.gov

2018 saw:

Corey Schrodt, Legislative Director