[Nfbf-l] National Federation of the Blind, FL Book Club

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Feb 21 15:39:42 UTC 2018

 Greetings:
My apologies for not including the call in information for the book club.
We are having our second meeting of the book club on Thursday, February 22, at 8 p.m. The speech under disscussion is "The Parliament of Man...The Federation of the World", by Dr. Jacobus TenBroek. The speech is attached. You may also listen to the audio by visiting the below link:
http://nfb.org/banquet-speeches#1940-1997/
Click on  The Parliament of Man Audio.
Call-in number: 712 775 7031 Access Code: 938047311#
Let's have a lively discussion! Hope to meet you all there.
Sincerely, Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net Phone: 321 372 4899