[Nfbf-l] NFB411 Call on March 7

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:29:54 UTC 2018

Greetings Federation Family,

On Wednesday, March 7th at 8 PM, the NFB411 will be holding a special
call on NAC with Gary Wunder. We ask that you please send your
questions, comments, or concern regarding NAC prior to the call, so we
can make sure that your questions are answered.

Conference details are listed below:

Phone: 712-775-7031
Code: 938047311

If you have questions please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.