[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Open communications committee call

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 24 21:20:32 UTC 2018

Hey, Kathy.

That date should be Saturd October 13.

Bill Outman

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Davis via Nfbf-l
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 3:16 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida List for Leaders'; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Kathy Davis
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Open communications committee call

Miranda, the NFB used to have an insurance policy that covered all chapters engaging in white cane walks. Is this still the case? The Greater Daytona Beach Chapter plans to hold a walk on Saturday, October 11. Please send me any information you or one of the other officers have on hand so we know we are covered.

Thanks so much. Off to San Francisco in the morning for a little vacation.

Blessings always,
Kathy