[Nfbf-l] Reasons for resolutions

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Mar 15 01:04:50 UTC 2018

Hi Holly,

Being that it passed at a state convention, it is policy of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida. To be a national policy it needs to be presented at our national convention. A resolution adopted at our National convention does not have to be rewritten and submitted at the state level since it is the national policy.

I have not read the resolution you wrote, but I will. If you are going to our national convention, I encourage you to submit the resolution.

Wishing you a fantastic day!

Warmly,
Merry

Sent from my iPad