[Nfbf-l] updated member infomation

MARY Hannah-Morris mhannah617 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 15:22:45 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

Can you please look at the updated list and let me know if our information is correct. If anyone has any information on Annette, can you please forward it to me. If you notice that someone is missing can you please let me know, so that I can add them to the list. After all the corrections are made you will receive a updated copy.  I will be sending your new updated membership card to you, as soon as I receive them,.

Please check  the spelling of your information. If anything is wrong please email  any corrections  to me.

name

addres

City  state  and  zip code

phone number home or cell

email address

birthday

Are you a paid member?  If you are not PLEASE  pay your 10.00 fee, it  the April meeting.

Thank you

Mary

.

Mary Hannah-Morris
Board Member
Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl
215-680-8385 cell
772-237-5355 home
2813 Three Wood Dr.
Port St Lucie, Fl. 34952
mhannah617 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you
or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.