[Nfbf-l] Attachments of documents to send to your senators

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Mar 20 20:28:12 UTC 2018

Dear Florida Federationists,

Attached are two documents we  are  asking you to send to our Senators.  You
may use the Senate contact list that we have provided previously. If you do
not have access to them,  we will send again under a separate email.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us and/or
you may join our legislative committee tonight at 8:00  p.m.

With Federation Love,

Camille and Merry