[Nfbf-l] HART paratransit information

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Mar 29 12:54:34 UTC 2018

Have your paratransit agency send the following information by fax:
The day you will arrive.
The day you are leaving.
Fax sent to the attention of Melissa.
Fax number is: (813) 384-6281.

I am waiting on a return call for instructions to send to you all in case your transportation I.e. bus, train, or plane, happens to be running late, how you should handle this situation.

You may want to contact HART customer service at(813) 254-4278 Tj confirm your approval at least two weeks before you schedule your arrival trip.

When scheduling a trip call (813) 254-4278 thee days in advance or at least call before 5:00 pm the day before arrival. The hours to call to schedule a trip are between the hours of 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 pm.

Hope this helps.

With warmest regards,
Merry

Sent from my iPad