[Nfbf-l] About Facebook

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 1 02:43:01 UTC 2018

Wow, Diana, You are far ahead of me in using FaceBook! I've really never sat down with another totally blind person who knows how to navigate FB to learn all of the ins and outs of social media. The most I do is read messages I receive and whip through news feed. I also accept or reject people who profess to be my friend and occasionally go into Messanger. Do you have some sight? Thanks for sharing all the updated info on FB with me.

Off to bed for me now! I just finished watching The Voice which is one of my favorite programs. So much incredible talent!

Kathy