[Nfbf-l] FW: TechTime Remote 5-9-18

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 5 15:42:03 UTC 2018

From: Christopher Dixon [mailto:cdixon at cvicentralflorida.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 12:36 PM
To: Christopher Dixon <cdixon at cvicentralflorida.org>
Subject: TechTime Remote 5-9-18

The Center for the Visually Impaired (CVI)

is looking forward to having you join us for the 3rd edition of

----

TechTime Remote

SmartPhone App Training Program

(Complimentary)

----------

Wednesday, May 9th from 4:00PM-5:30PM EST

TechTime Remote (TTR) has been successfully launched with 15 attendees
calling in for the March session and approximately 30 for April.  TTR has
been created for the visually impaired, particularly those who reside in
geographically underserved areas throughout the United States.

The growing number of attendees confirms the need but it is your
participation that will assure the success of the program.  After the May
9th session, we will be sending out a brief questionnaire for your comments
and suggestions.

Each monthly meeting will cover new or important accessibility Apps that
require focused attention as well as O/S updates and current issues. If you
missed last month's program, we invite you to join us.  The program is
complimentary and available by remote access only.  Please register by
sending an email to:

cdixon at cvicentralflorida.org

Call-in information will be provided to those who are registered.

Please identify the SmartPhone you have currently or are planning to use:
iPhone, etc.

CVI is a non-profit agency dedicated to serving blind and visually impaired
individuals for more than 25 years.

Visit  <http://www.cvicentralflorida.org> http://www.cvicentralflorida.org
for more information about CVI.

Regards,

TechTime Support Team

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com