[Nfbf-l] Just in case you missed it

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:16:48 UTC 2018

Ramona,
I encourage you to make arrangements and attend our state convention. With it being so close to you this would be a great way for you to network and mingle with other individuals from all over Florida. Come and experience a life-changing event and grow your independence.

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417