[Nfbf-l] MAY/JUNE BREAKING NEWSLETTER SUBMISSIONS

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Sun May 6 20:12:48 UTC 2018

Hi Florida Federationists,

It is once again time to publish our Breaking Newsletter for the State of
Florida.  Please send in your May/June Newsletter submissions NOW!  Leaders,
please submit items for your chapters and divisions and update meeting
information if needed.  Individual members may also submit any information
you feel will be beneficial to our Florida NFB family. There is also a
section for photos and to recognize birthdays and anniversaries for both
months.

Please get your submissions to me no later than May 20th.  You may send
them to 24slyfox at gmail.com.  Please feel free to call me if you have any
questions.

*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*