[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Empowerment Committee Meeting

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Mon May 7 23:00:07 UTC 2018

Good evening Everyone,
I am looking forward to our meeting later tonight. We will discuss the Code of Conduct and our Seminar topic which is Mental Health Awareness. I would like to invite you to share a positive saying that you have heard or learned that gives hope and encouragement tonight. We will share some of these comments during our workshop at Convention. Talk to you soon.

Marilyn Baldwin , Chairman
Empowerment Committee

Sent from my iPad