[Nfbf-l] Book Club at State Convention

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri May 11 15:20:16 UTC 2018

Greetings Florida Federationists:

I hope this message finds you well. The NFBF Book Club and Discussion Group is excited to bring a session to our State Convention in Tampa!

Are you new to the National Federation of the Blind? Are you interested in our history and philosophy? Join our Book Club at convention. We meet on Sunday, May 27, at 3 p.m.

The speech for May is "The Role of the Blind in a Democratic Society", given by Dr. Jacobus Tenbroek. View or listen to the speech before convention by visiting the below link nfb..org.

Come and join the discussion!See you there!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind,FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

 Sent from my iPad