[Nfbf-l] 2018 dues to FLAGDU, you have options

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue May 15 00:41:46 UTC 2018

Hello FLAGDU members and supporters,

As our state convention in Tampa is around the corner, it's time to renew
your membership in your Florida Association of Guide Dog Users. Of course we
hope to welcome new folks as well! FLAGDU is not only a division of the NFB
of Florida, but is also a state affiliate of the National Association of
Guide Dog Users. Dues are still five dollars, and paying them automatically
makes you a member of NAGDU.

All are welcome to attend our FLAGDU seminar and business meeting at state
convention on Saturday, May 26, from 3:00 till 5:00. By paying your dues to
FLAGDU you are eligible to receive cash door prizes, make motions, run for
office and speak on the floor.

We're making it as easy as possible for you to get your dues to us. Whether
you're coming to state convention or not, you can mail a check made out to
FLAGDU and marked as "dues" to our treasurer at the following address:

Tom Bellone

PO Box 350777

Palm Coast, FL 32135

During our convention, you can pay your  dues to any of our Board members.
Those in attendance will be: Sherrill O'Brien, merry Schoch, Tom Bellone,
Kathy Davis and Barbara Gaw.

Treasurer Tom  Bellone and board member kathy Davis will be available
immediately following Saturday morning's general session at the back of the
room so you can conveniently pay your dues and give them any updated contact
information. We'll be sure to make an announcement about this at the close
of the session. We encourage you to pay your dues as early as possible to
avoid the chaos that can ensue when we're all trying to rush things along
right before the start of the seminar. Tom and Kathy will be available from
2:30 till 2:50 near our designated meeting room. The seminar will begin
promptly at 3:00.

Once again Our fundraiser will be a 50/50 drawing. Board members will be
selling tickets throughout the convention, and the big drawing will be held
at the banquet. It's always been an impressive amount for the winner, with
the help of our NFBF family!

Warmest regards,

Sherrill

Sherrill O'Brien, President

Florida Association of Guide Dog Users

Phone 813-935-0474, cell 813-767-1890

email Secretary at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you bac