[Nfbf-l] Baby-Sitter

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 23:39:01 UTC 2018

Good Evening,

I hope this finds you all well.  I wanted to know if anyone knows anyone at convention who would be willing to provide some baby-sitting services.

I am possibly looking for someone.  I would prefer that they are at least 16 years old and have some baby-sitting experience.  Of course, i am willing to pay them for their services.

I have a little boy who is 21 months old.  He is easy going and a happy baby.

If you know of anyone, please ask them to contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Nicole
Vice-President
NFB of Palm Beach Chapter